Oil Free Air Compressor , Screw Reciprocating Piston Air Compressor 728 - 3777 Nm³/h Capacity
Detailed Product Description
||728 - 3777 Nm³/h
||Capacity FAD (l/s):
||220 - 1141 L/s
|After-sales Service Provided:
||Engineers Available To Service
||Installed Motor Power:
||155 - 780 KW
Atlas Copco’s ZD is the alliance of the world renowned ZR screw compressor, which delivers quality dry air at medium pressure, and the highly efficient D booster which brings the air to 40 bar. ZD represents a quantum leap in reciprocating technology. It is a champion in energy saving and its design is revolutionary. You will appreciate its silencing canopy and its concrete baseplate that makes installation so easy. With its numerous versions and versatility, ZD brings tremendous benefits to your bottom line.
- Certified 100% oil-free – ZD compressors provide you with 100% pure, clean air that complies with ISO 8573-1 CLASS 0 (2010) certification. CLASS 0 means zero risk of contamination; zero risk of damaged or unsafe products; zero risk of losses from operational downtime; and zero risk of damaging your company’s hard-won professional reputation. In 2006 Atlas Copco was the first manufacturer in the world to receive such certification on an oil-free compressor.
- High reliability – The ZD’s reliability is based on several fundamentals. The first compression stages are rotary, which are world renowned for reliability. Air is dried at the outlet of the screw compressor, so only dry air enters the D booster, eliminating problems linked to condensates. The D booster’s horizontal design, with low vibration levels, ensures long life of internal components.
- Maximum energy savings – Being a 4-stage configuration, the ZD is 7% more efficient in terms of energy than the typical 3-stage configuration. In addition you can further reduce energy costs by adjusting the required discharge pressure between 25 bar (362 psig) and 40 bar (580 psig). ZD is also available in a Variable Speed Drive (VSD) version, enabling 35% energy savings. For blowing machines equipped with air recovery systems, re-injecting the air back to the booster allows further significant energy savings.
- Advanced control and monitoring – To maximize efficiency and reliability, the Elektronikon® controls the main drive motor and regulates system pressure within a predefined and narrow pressure band. The Elektronikon® controller can be adapted to your specific needs with extra sensors, digital contacts, fieldbus and SMS communication functions. In combination with the ES multiple compressor controller, the operation of your complete compressor room is optimized.
- A wide array of solutions for your compressor room – ZD allows you to manage your medium pressure and high pressure networks separately, which optimizes your investment and floor space.
- Low maintenance – For air-cooled versions, no external cooling system is needed, saving on investment, maintenance and water consumption.
- Use Your Energy Twice - With the adaptation of an Heat Recovery Control unit, the energy recovered in the cooling water of your water cooled ZD can be used for several uses : boilers, warming of premises, showers, cleaning processes. This saves a lot of energy.
|Capacity FAD (l/s)
||220 - 1141 l/s
||25 - 40 bar(e)
|Installed motor power
||155 - 780 kW
|Capacity FAD (m³/h, cfm)
||792 - 4110 m³/h
||728 - 3777 Nm³/h
- Quality control system.
- After-sale service.
- Brand new & not used.
- Product drawing and design.
- 24 hours service.