Atlas Copco Oil Injected Screw Type Air Compressor 30 - 90 kW / 40 -125 hp
Detailed Product Description
||GA 30+-90 / GA 37-90 VSD
|After-sales Service Provided:
||Engineers Available To Service
oil free air compressor,
reciprocating piston air compressor
GA 30+-90 / GA 37-90 Oil-injected rotary screw compressors, 30-90 kW / 40-125 hp
Atlas Copco’s oil-injected rotary screw GA compressors are leaders in the market, with outstanding reliable performance. Their flexible operation results in the highest productivity, while minimizing the total cost of ownership. GA compressors are available in three series – GA, GA+ and GA VSD –enabling you to perfectly match your requirements for compressed air solutions. Built to perform even in the harshest environments, these products will keep your production running efficiently.
- Highest reliability – The GA series is designed, manufactured and tested in accordance with ISO 9001, ISO 14001 and ISO 1217. The latest generation of Atlas Copco’s innovative oil-injected screw element ensures a long and trouble-free life, at the lowest operating costs. The integrated closed gear drive eliminates the need for a coupling thus reducing maintenance requirements while increasing GA reliability suitable for the harshest environments.
- Reduced energy costs - Our GA / GA+ compressors can reduce your energy costs and overall compressor lifecycle costs thanks to the use of our highly efficient element and motors. Furthermore, the GA Variable Speed Drive (VSD) reduces energy costs by a further 35% by automatically adjusting the air supply to your air demand with a large turndown operating range.
- Air system integration – The GA WorkPlace Air System can be placed where you need it. Its low noise operation and integrated air treatment equipment eliminate the need for a separate compressor room. All GA compressors are delivered ready for use, significantly reducing installation costs, pressure drops and thus saving additional energy cost.
- Advanced control and monitoring - To maximize efficiency and reliability, the Elektronikon® controls the main drive motor and regulates system pressure within a predefined and narrow pressure band. The Elektronikon® controller can be adapted to your specific needs with extra sensors, digital contacts, fieldbus, Internet and SMS communication functions. In combination with the ES multiple compressor controller, the operation of your complete compressor room is optimized.
- Integrated air treatment – All GA compressors are available with an integrated dryer that efficiently removes moisture, aerosols and dirt particles to protect your investment. This quality air expands the life of equipment, increasing efficiency and ensuring quality in your final product.
|Capacity FAD (l/s)
||25.4 - 293 l/s
|Capacity FAD (m³/h, cfm)
||91.68 - 1054.33 m³/h
||4 - 13 bar(e)
|Installed motor power
||30 - 90 kW
- Quality control system.
- After-sale service.
- Brand new & not used.
- Product drawing and design.
- 24 hours service.